VIRTUAL-NET-CONTROLLER-HIGH | RUCKUS VIRTUAL SMARTZONE – HIGH SCALE
RUCKUS VIRTUAL SMARTZONE – HIGH SCALE
Scalable virtual network controller for service providers and large enterprises. WiFi is faced with growing challenges in delivering high-performance and reliable WiFi. Enterprises must meet consumer needs for high-density, flexibility, cost efficiency, and the ability to serve multiple branches. The Ruckus virtual SmartZone – High Scale (vSZ-H) is a virtualized WLAN controller solution that meets these demands.
GIÁ THAM KHẢO: 44.000.000 VNĐ (Đã cóVAT)
TƯ VẤN SẢN PHẨM
- Enables quick views of the health of the network, APs, connected devices, and alerts
- Provides detailed views of the AP status and client data
- Speeds problem resolution across multiple sites with easy drill-down menus
- Enables IT to perform troubleshooting commands from the cloud
- Accelerates large-scale deployments by configuring APs in groups.
- Simplifies configuration by applying consistent configurations and firmware to a group of APs
- Offers flexible one-click firmware upgrades for all APs or a group of APs, using a cloud-hosted firmware server
- Creates scheduled or on-demand network and security reports
- Delivers PCI-compliance reports for compliance
- Downloads AP configurations from the cloud automatically
- Requires no local IT support; any person onsite can plug in and power up the APs
- Built-in scalability and reliability supporting service fault tolerance.
Single- and Multi-Tenant
- The flexibility of deploying a single or multi-tenant solution to address enterprise and MSP requirements.
- Simply port licenses from other SmartZone platforms to adapt your WiFi network to your business needs.
Smart Positioning Technology (SPoT) Location Based Services
- Smart Positioning Technology (SPoT) Location Based Services The industry’s first cloud-based location technology enabling service providers and enterprises to deliver a wide range of LBS applications.
Smartway Bonjour Gateway Support
- Zero-configuration service that supports client access to services like Apple’s AirPlay, AirPrint, and other mDNS products like ChromeCast across VLANs and subnets.
Hotspot 2.0 Release 2
- WiFi offloading with network discovery and carrier authentication using 802.1X/EAP as a service.
Thông số kỹ thuật:
|Tính năng||Thông số|
|Number of APs supported||1,024 / 3K with cluster|
|Number of switches supported||Up to 200 / 600 with cluster|
|Clients||25K / 60K per cluster|
|Ethernet ports||1 vNIC|
|Authentication support||802.1x, Local database,
Active Directory, RADIUS, LDAP
|Guest networking/captive portal||Yes|
|DHCP server||External or vSZ-D assigned|
|AP discovery and control||L2 / L3|
|Management Interface||Web GUI, SCI|
|Management protocol(s)||SNMP v3|
|VLAN support||Dynamic VLANs|
|Data Plane||Tunneling or local breakout|